Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Wonderland At Home. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Wonderland At Home. Wonderland At Home offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to our stores shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to our 7 day return policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
You must cancel your order no less than 7 days ahead of your delivery date, in order to receive a full refund.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Wonderland At Home, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wonderland At Home and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
We cannot change any of the boxes to suit dietary requirements other than vegetarian patties and gluten free buns. If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please make us aware when placing your order using the additional order notes box.
Follow the instructions on the recipe card to achieve the best finished result.
Ensure to follow any Food Safety/Health and Safety instructions provided.
SECTION 21 – ORDERS, SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Our shipping services are only available on Fridays and Saturdays and we do not deliver on Sundays
Orders need to be placed by midnight on Mondays in order to qualify for same week shipping.
Shipping within the UK is subject to a £7 delivery charge.
Shipping outside the UK subject to a £15 delivery charge.
Delivery slots will be made available March, one month ahead of release. If the date you wish to receive our products does not appear, it has either already been snapped up or is yet to be made live.
You will receive a delivery window on the day of delivery by the couriers, this could be anytime between 8am – 8pm. This is an estimated time of delivery, not a guarantee.
If ordering for a special occasion please order with a margin for any unforeseen circumstance. We cannot guarantee the box will be with you by a specific time on the day of delivery, the delivery window could be anytime between 8am – 8pm on that day.
Once the shipping is with our courier partner, we will not be liable for any shipping issues.
SECTION 22 – COMPETITIONS AND WONDERLAND PROMOTION RULES
These are the terms and conditions (“Rules”) that apply to the Win Wonderland For A Year Promotion (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Wonderland At Home Privacy Notice here.
- Promoter: Wonderland Restaurants Limited (trading as Wonderland At Home), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number 9478790 and registered office address at 4th Floor, Elsey Court, 20 – 22 Great Tichfield Street, London, W1W 8BE (“Wonderland Restaurants Ltd”).
- Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry at 12:01 am (UK time) on 15/03/2021 and closes at 11:59 pm (UK time) on 31/05/2021 (“Entry Period”).
- To participate in the Promotion, entrants must be a legal resident of the USA, England, Scotland and Wales and at least 21 years old at the time of entry. Residents or Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are excluded.
- Wonderland reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Wonderland reasonably considers necessary.
Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by Wonderland, or any of its associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- How to enter: To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
- Crack the code and enter their email address.
- Prizes: There is one (1) prize to be won in this Promotion (“Prize”). The Prize consists of a box for two people for every Wonderland experience released from March 2021 to March 2022 inclusive.
Prize conditions: The following conditions apply to the Prize:
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Wonderland considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Wonderland’s control, a Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Wonderland’s discretion.
- The Prize is subject to Wonderland’s terms and conditions The winner should ensure they are aware of any applicable expiry dates.
- The credit will also be forfeited if the winner relocates to a country outside of the United States, United Kingdom.
- Winner selection: All eligible entries will be entered into a random draw. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries within five (5) working days following the end of the Entry Period.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified using any of the contact details linked to the winner provided at the time of entry within ten (10) working days following the winner selection. Wonderland will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner’s responsibility to monitor their email account, including any junk mail folder, for receipt of the notification.
- Claiming the Prize: The winner must accept the Prize by confirming their eligibility and acceptance within two (2) working days of the date of the initial winner’s notification. The Prize is time-sensitive and therefore failure to accept the Prize by the deadline may result in the Prize being forfeited and the selection of an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected and notified as set out above and must claim the Prize within two (2) working days.
- Publicity: By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that in the event of a win, the entrant will take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion if requested and that Wonderland is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity. Each entrant agrees that Wonderland may share, publish or promote any image, video, text or other content submitted or uploaded to any website in connection with this Promotion on its corporate website, blogs or its Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account.
- Liability: Wonderland will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Wonderland (or any person acting on Wonderland’s behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Wonderland’s reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Wonderland website. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or local Trading Standards office.
- No Endorsement: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (“Social Networks”) or any other third party. Access to Social Networks is at all times subject to the relevant Social Network’s rules, terms and policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Social Networks and any other social networking platform on which the Promotion is communicated shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Wonderland reserves all its rights and remedies.
- Cancellation and variation: Wonderland reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Wonderland’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Prize may be awarded to a winner drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Wonderland, Wonderland reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants (including the winner) that Wonderland regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Disclosure of winner’s details: By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Wonderland using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that Wonderland may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant’s entry, to the UK’s Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. This may happen where Wonderland is required to demonstrate that it has awarded the prizes advertised. To request disclosure of winners’ details, enquirers must submit a request to by 27/09/2021. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Prize has been validly claimed.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from the United States, England, Scotland and Wales, and where permitted by law. Wonderland makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Wonderland’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 21, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Wonderland’s decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
- Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data of entrants processed in connection with this Promotion will be processed in accordance with the Wonderland Privacy Notice. In particular:
- Wonderland is the controller in respect of entrants’ personal data obtained in connection with the Promotion.
- Wonderland will process, and permit the processing of, entrants’ personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and Wonderland’s Privacy Notice, which purposes include the administration of the Promotion.
- It is necessary for Wonderland to use entrants’ personal data to perform its obligations to entrants in relation to the administration of the Promotion or it is in Wonderland’s legitimate interest to use entrants’ personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Promotion.
- Wonderland may share entrants’ personal data with certain Wonderland vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Promotion.
- Wonderland will retain entrants’ personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and Wonderland’s Privacy Notice.
- 30. Entrants have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it; (ii) to have it corrected or deleted; (iii) to limit the way in which it is used; (iv) to object to its use; (v) to transfer it; (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling); and (vii) to complain to the regulator, the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. Entrants can find out how to raise concerns with the regulator on its website or by calling its helpline on 0303 123 1113. For more information about data subject rights, please see Wonderland’s Privacy Notice. Please note that many data subject rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply.
- Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to Wonderland at: email@example.com.
SECTION 23 – CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.